I'm not trying to turn this into a political meeting and that's not where I want this to go because it's been a good discussion. The market is soft
right now because we have a republican in the white house and thank God for that. I seen guys back when Obammie was in there buy up tons of .22 ammo and every cheap AR they could get there hands on so they could sell them for mega bucks. It was to the point around here for 5 years or more you couldn't even find a box of .22 ammo on the shelf anywhere. People around here couldn't even take their kids out for a fun day of shooting unless you wanted to pay out the rear for a box of .22 ammo. If you are one of those people and tried to capitalize on it, well you can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned. Yes the market is soft and is where it should be. I don't want to go back to the days of not finding shells, powder and primers non existent. Just my opinion

I will add this though. I did run across a Steyr spoon bolt double trigger .222 the other day and I bought it on sight. I knew I would probably not find another one so it now resides with me. I still paid more than I wanted too but I wanted it. A buyers market is ok by me.

89-92 7th INF. DIV.
92-93 RASP-Ranger Tab
93-97 1ST BN