I really think there are just multiple factors in play now. I am not sure the economy is truly as good as we may be being told, some of the young adults have grown up being shown weapons in video games, and that may be what they think they want. Some of these guys and gals were toddlers when USRA went out of business and they have not even a clue or a care about "New Haven Connecticut" or any other classic firearms that aren't being made anymore.

I know for myself, I just don't have a need or a want for anything in a standard caliber right now. I sift through the ads here and a couple of other places a few times a week, and just haven't found anything that is of interest to me lately. I know when I was looking heavily with the intent to buy, price did play a factor. I was not looking to screw anybody out of any money, but if thought it was over priced based on looking at the same rifle on other forums and classified ads, I just wouldn't touch it. I know some guys that try to sell the old toys at a slightly inflated price to cover the costs of the new toys, and I understand the reasoning, but good luck, I won't pay the inflated price.

I think you have to be patient, and just ride it out, you may have lower the price 25 dollars or so to draw interest, pick up the shipping to draw interest. I am just throwing things out there, and I really hope that your items sell. Good luck to y'all, and god bless.

Last edited by Rugerfan4374; 05/15/19.