d500lnn: Well if there was a "dick" involved in this thread it was you!
That "quality" Rifle was not mine (read more carefully please!) it was some unknown person to me.
Please look up the want ad and pay attention to the time it was posted and the time it was sold - like I suggested to you in rebuttal to your ludicrous contention!
I will repeat, that was a "quality item", which you claim "can't be sold here-on" and yet it sold "here-on" within the hour!
You have been proven wrong and if in your mind anyone who proves you wrong is a "dick" then again, I call YOU out for being "dick #1"!
If nothing good ever happens here on this classified ad section of the Campfire then I must again ask "what in the hell are you doing here"?
I have bought MANY items (guns, scopes, dies, knives, collector ammo and numerous other items off of this "classifieds"!
There are indeed quality items bought AND sold here - I know - I done'em!
And will continue to do so despite your petty attempt at besmirching this cool site!
AND... I am not the only one who must see benefits here-in - this is one of the most popular sections of the campfire - check the user views!
Or would that be to simple?
Again I must ask, nick, if this venue is such a waste of your time why don't you invoke the obvious solution?
You're a schitt stirrer (troll?) and have been proven wrong, and apparently are intent on proving for everyone to see that YOU indeed, are a "dick"!
Enjoy spending your time somewhere else.
I'll be here perusing the classifieds every chance I get.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy