Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
D500lnn: In direct refutation of your puzzling contention I refer to you that you review the "For Sale" ad in todays classifieds here!
A "quality item" (that you think do not sell here!) sold in less than ONE HOUR!
For $800.00 (eight hundred dollars!)!
The item was a Remington 700 VSSF Rifle in caliber 220 Swift.
Again that quality item "sold" in less than one hour "here" - I would have bought it had I seen it earlier! Even though I have one exactly like it already.
I have bought numerous items from these classified over the years.
Indeed, not every item listed hereon is "quality" nor are they all priced "correctly" - that is not the "fault" of these classifieds.
I enjoy looking for quality items on this site and BUYING them.
I am way more of a consumer than a "seller" but the several items I have listed for sale here on these classifieds over the years all sold quickly - and I have received nary a complaint while doing so.
If you think these classifieds are a waste of your time then there is a very easy solution to that!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I feel like you’re being a dick and it’s not warranted. I simply started a thread. I’m very proud that you sold your “quality” m700 in under an hour. I love these classified. I’ve bought some great rifles and sold a few as well. Lately, I’ve only post3d for an older friend of mine and nothings seems to be moving. I understand the reasons. I’m simply stating that there are still quality items on here that are sitting longer than they should. Quite frankly, I’m not sure what the fascination is with big green Ti’s, Mountain guides, VSSF or many of the others. The only ones I like are the KS rifles. It’s my opinion and we’re entitled to those. I like the classified and I don’t need a azz hat like you trying to show me the door for a simple thread that was constructive conversation until you showed up. Congrats sir again for selling your 220 Swift in < 1 hour. Very very impressive.

Last edited by d500lnn; 05/16/19.

Regards,
Nick- Georgia