Everything is made in China now grin. Well not really. I trust some of my Burris rifle scopes to track well enough for my needs. I've shot my AR's with the AR556 and AR762 4.5-14x42 rifle scopes enough at 500 yards and spun the turrets on those to know they track surprisingly well and return to zero perfectly. I even run an AR762 4.5-14x42 on my Tikka Superlite 6.5 creedmoor because I trust it enough to do it's job. I'll generally buy those rifle scopes when they are around $330.00. Prices have been going up on the damn things though, but its one scope I really like and trust to track well... The burris FFII 3-9x40 that I love and have on most of my hunting rifles are not scopes I dial, but they do have the ballistic plex reticle that I have used out to 400 yards. The FFII's have always been very reliable at holding zero and I prefer the reticle over just about any other ballistic or LR reticle I've seen or used. The Zeiss Terra is also a good rifle scope in the $300.00 price range and it also has a good RZ6 ballistic reticle, very similar to the Burris FFII ballistic plex. Again, these are not exceptionally great for dialing, but work great as a "set and forget" because they hold zero and don't wander like some brands.... If I'm going to be trusting a scope to dial spot on the money, I'm going to be using my fixed power SWFA SS scopes and my Nightforce rifle scopes. The SHV line has really impressed me recently. It was made for us hunters, but they dial extremely well. I actually like the MOAR reticle better than my NSX 5.5-22x56 and the glass is just as clear as it's more expensive brother... I'm gettting ready to go and try my new 5-20x56 SHV out on one of my new rifles here in a bit. I'd say, if you want good tracking and excellent glass, you need to step up to the plate and buy Nighforce. If you want sub par (meant to say piss poor) glass with excellent tracking, go with the SWFA SS fixed power for $300.00...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA