I think you got it backwards, folks that have success with anything but what YOU claim is the best, are liars.... the simple fact of the matter, is leupold have worked very well for over 100 years, in both the field and shooting sports...I will say it 1 more time for you, run whatcha bring, don't worry about what others are runnin.... I've a safe full of people's that have garnished my walls, with lots of good bone, none of which came from a tree stand or a foodplot.. to me, leupold are not junk, are not failure prone, maintain zero amazingly well and just fuucking every time, weather they go to alberta, BC, Montana, idaho, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, Hawaii,... is that really that hard to understand?

BTW, I am very very skeptical, this is the www after all. Remember the Blackhawk down story I cited yesterday? Do you wanna know how many "navy seals" I've met? Last one I met ended up being a cebee!!! Laffin

Carry on, I know I will, slumming that little gold ring and doing God's work... Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.