Originally Posted by Judman
No butthurt, but when someone keeps tellin you you are ignorant, don’t hunt, don’t use your gear etc, well if that’s not proof, I don’t know what is... as far as punching paper, it means absolutely nothing to me, I’m a hunter, when I’m not hunting I’m researching hunting, doing yard work, fishing, drinking beer, spending time with the commander or now, with my grandson, Target shootin doesn’t interest me in the least, if that’s your thing rock on, buuuuuut, don’t tell me I don’t know wtf is going on when it comes to hunting/killin and what it takes to get it done...

Who said that? All I implied is that a good hunter can shoot lots of game with sheit equipment! Hell, I've done it myself! Keep on keeping on and eventually you when you've done it long enouph you will see what is being implied more clearly! Not trying to be an ass just maybe you got more learning to do and the only way your gonna learn it is get out there and hunt harder! One man's idea of hunting hard is often another man's idea of pussy footing around. No broken Leupolds tells a rather revealing story is all

Whoopsie...............😂😂😂

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field