Originally Posted by Formidilosus
Originally Posted by peeshooter

I thought you said second focal plane scopes are 100% worthless. LMFAO!

Feel free to quote where I said exactly that. I’ve killed more in a single week with SFP scopes than a lot of “hunters” will kill in their lifetime. For medium to long range use SFP introduces potential issues that do not need to be there.

I’ve killed a bunch of animals with scopes on muzzleloaders that never had a single round put on paper. I’ve killed deer after mounting a scope without ever firing a shot before killing the animal. I’ve killed them with iron sights, peep sights, BSA’s, Leupolds, Vortex, Zeiss, Swaro, etc, etc, etc.

So what. Because it can hit a 12” target at 50 paces it’s “good”. No. A scope is supposed to steer bullets correctly and consistently. A toaster is supposed to toast my bread. If it burns, I’m not happy just because the bread is edible.

Wow!!! A truck is supposed to start every day, sometimes the don’t.... Barnes bullets are supposed to mushroom perfectly, lotsa times they lose pedals... expandable broadheads are supposed to open on contact.... custom rifle barrels are supposed to shoot moa.... people aren’t supposed to lie.... god is for real... and on and on....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.