Originally Posted by Judman
I believe, leupold works quite handily for me, my pards and hundreds of thousands of other other Americans... I also believe that swfa and nightforce fail, quite frequently it appears. Savvy?

Everything has a failure rate. There’s a huge difference in that failure rate between those scopes.

To you- everyone that sees large numbers of scopes, Leupolds for instance, failing in actual use compared to SWFA and Nightforce is lying? And everyone who can’t even zero their own scope (hundreds of thousands of other Americans) are telling the truth? It doesn’t have flip all to do with killing a deer. It’s a BIG target at most ranges they are shot at, and there are hundreds of thousands of animals missed and wounded each year.

You don’t use Nightforce, you don’t use SWFA, you miss several times at a deer, blame the scope but it wasn’t the scope, claim that joe Bubba is the source of knowledge for optics, and that everyone one here who sees and shoots all of these scopes are lying?

There is almost no way that you are this ignorant or have such a low IQ that you believe what you write. You either have an unbelievabley high emotional attachment to an inanimate object, or you are bored and this is your outlet.

Remember-

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

As I’ve probably never seen a Leupold, and I probably live in my moms basement.

Last edited by Formidilosus; 11/26/19.