Originally Posted by Bikinitoboots
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry international man of mystery!!

Originally Posted by Judman
Who knows, no face, pics of lots of other folks, with faces blacked out?? Who the fuuck knows if your not pre diabetic, can hunt, can shoot?? Nobody.....Grin

I’ve read through this whole thread. You have literally offered nothing informative other than “you’re a nerd” type responses and passive aggressive chit talk. Which in my humble opinion, if you are going to talk chit to or about a member, you should quote them so they are aware.
As far as the international man of mystery and blacked out face pictures and no pictures of Form’s face being posted on the internet-some people work in banks and drive around in their trucks taking Selfies with bucks they shot with chitty scopes, and some people do not. Not one of my male hunting buddies am I able to post a picture online without their faces being blacked out-not one of them. And yet all of them are full of excellent information.
Use whatever scope you want. But when someone offers information that differs with your opinion, stop with the egotistical “my feelings are hurt” responses. And counter with information/data/something useful.

And the sock puppet lays down the law. LOL. You lying pos you don’t have any friends.