Originally Posted by Judman
Jordan, I think your miss interpreting my words, there’s a certain clan of folks here that think leupold are junk, they don’t track, retain zero fog up blah blah blah... to ME they’re not junk and they performed flawlessly over a pretty long hunting career, are nf junk nope. Are swfa junk, nope but they’re probably the ugliest cheapest looking scope on the market, and guess what, they fail!!! They fail plain and simple just like everything else

If you've never had a problem dialing Leupolds you haven't dialed much. Nothing wrong with that getting close is half the fun!

I hunt because I love venison so putting meat in my freezer is all I really care about. In fact the whitetail backstraps that my son in law cooked up tonight were absolutely delightful! I love all your pictures of horns though I'd much prefer to see a pic of a frying pan full of steak with instructions to your favorite recipe. How that steak gets on your plate makes no matter to me.

Last edited by Trystan; 11/26/19.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field