Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by CWT
Originally Posted by jwall
[quote=Blacktailer]Ok enough with the snow and the food.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

---------------------------------

No one recognize her ? Really ?

Miss Pamela Baywatch.

In my opinion she is not a very pretty woman. When she has the great makeup artist to make her look beautiful she is. Ever seen her without makeup? Not very pretty.

I don't know who she is but I don't find her to be pretty with her make up on! A beautiful woman doesn't need make up ever!

MontanaCreekHunter, CWT and any other interested parties;
Good evening to you all, I trust that the second weekend of March has been a good one for you and that this finds you and yours warm, well and dry.

Not that it matters one whit to anyone of you, but this is what Ms. Pamela looked like in 1989 when a roving TV camera at a BC Lions football game spotted her in the crowd.
[Linked Image from ottawacitizen.com]

She was born in '67 so she'd have been 22 then if my math works tonight in the latest cold snap.

In a Canuck version of "how small the world gets sometimes", my good wife and her sister who is from Vancouver Island are friends with a nice lady who went to school with Pamela in Ladysmith, BC and knew her enough to say hello, but wasn't close.

Anyways somewhere along the way a nice young lady from rural BC ended up being a vegan animal rights activist who's appears to have been a test subject by a few too many plastic surgeons.

Funny, and I don't mean humorous by any means whatsoever, but funny how the vagaries of life make folks go one way or the other is it not?

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder for sure and certain, but as I age I've got to say that the folks who are beautiful inside tend to get better looking outside as one gets to know them and sadly the reverse is also true. Again that's just been this semi-old Canuck's experience and nothing more.

That said then, I've really been enjoying the photos posted and would like to thank one and all for sharing your photographic talents and your travels with us.

All the best to you all as we hopefully head into warmer weather.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"