Just saw this and sorry I didn't get into it a lot sooner.

I'm a Mormon, and I will answer anyone's sincere PM about ANYTHING that concerns this church.

To start with, please read Denton's post.

And Happy Camper, please excuse me for not watching your "MORMONS EXPOSED" flick. I've wasted a lot of my time disproving crazy crap printed about my church, and they just keep coming out with it.

I've never understood why people who call themselves Christians invest themselves in maliciously tearing down other churches instead of preaching about Christ and trying to live a good life.

And if you're thinking, "Yeah, but did you see what he said about this/that/the other thing? That's proof!"

Think on this - have you ever met someone who was SO persuasive that you nearly went along with what he said, even though he was so full of BS that you could practically smell it?

That's what 99 percent of those anti Mormon articles, books and movies are... exceptionally persuasive people with hate in their hearts. The other 1 percent are sincere explorers of truth that simply don't agree with our views on the trinity, eternal marriage or proxy baptism (and no, we don't "pray" people into heaven - what happens to you after death is what you deserve - the bible says that God the Father is a just God, and that's what I believe)..

Now, like I said, any sincere PM will be answered with the best information I can provide. I won't, however, bible bash with anyone on a public forum and expose my sincere religious beliefs to the harassment possible from a keyboard crusader with nothing better to do with his life than to insult other people with his ignorance.

Last edited by czech1022; 06/12/21.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke