Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Does this situation require it?

You, the beaver and the rest of you LDS Mormons can easily listen to strict Mormon doctrines read from your own prophets writings and THEN you have your answer. Then you will know that there's Biblical understanding under that OldHat.

HERE they are in YOUR OWN prophet's words:

I’m not a Mormon.

I apologize for that mistake.
I read the comments of a bunch of guys getting defensive about LDS and thought we had a group of closet mormons.
I don't think you are Mormon after all.
Maybe we can reconsider this point that we heard for the past generation about judging. If I am wrong about that, please point it out to me.
To answer the charge of being judgemental about certain things pertaining to the Word, I am truly judging by that standard. I am certainly far from perfect, however does God require perfection to judge such matters?
I am judged by the same Scriptures that they are, Genesis to Revelation.....
Not Genesis to their book of Moroni.

I have spoken on this because I do judge these things.
I am commanded many places in the Word of God to judge such as these. I even judge their Angel Moroni with the authority vested in me by I Corinthians 6...

"Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"

These are Not LDS. These are believers such as those Paul spoke to 2,000 years before any LDS.

And Galatians 1...

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

That angel is a fallen one that is condemned.
The ONLY way condemned humans can be forgiven is to reject teachings of man's achievement/works, (like Mormonism, etc.) and trust the true only begotten Son of God instead.

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.".
Said Jesus, John chapter 3 to a religious man of moral reputation of good works.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/13/21.