My uncle who was like my brother migrated to Idaho in the 90s and ended up in Blackfoot.. Next door neighbor, older Mormon fellow, seemed to be okay.

My first visit, I went up there and stayed a little while. Had my dog with me. Everybody admired my dog, Didi.

One Saturday morning, early, I heard someone knocking on the carport door. I opened it, the neighbor's four-year old grand daughter stood there. Cute as she could be.

"Do you have that dog I saw?"

"Yes," I reply.

"What him name?"

"She's a girl," I respond, "and her name is Didi."

Next question: "Do you drink Coca Cola?"

Now...what was THAT question all about? LOL.

Anyone can spout whatever opinion they like, but that revealed to me that Mormons teach their young at a very young age to screen people. There can only be ONE reason for that.

I've had contact with Mormons practically my entire life. I've known a few who were pretty decent fellows as individuals, one on one. But, to live among them as an outsider---no way. I've seen how "gentiles" are regarded, and none of my contacts have been entirely positive---most of my experiences quite negative in fact. I've even been the subject of religious discrimination at the hands of Mormons. I wish I'd been taping on that particular occasion.

I'd never go among them again looking for a place to be. May as well move into a black neighborhood in Birmingham, Alabama.

YMMV. That is MY experience.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.