Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

These cults operate in opposition to Christian beliefs. Mormons don’t believe Jesus is fully God. Mormons believe in Aryanism, which involves the denial of the deity of Jesus. Jesus was God Himself, not a created son of God. Other cuktic groups (7th Day Adventists) believe that as well. If one of the Godhead is considered inferior to the others, or created by one of them, you don’t have a real Trinity. Jesus is God Almighty in human flesh. John 1:1, 8:58, 10:30

Amen!

'Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”'
(Joh 20:28 ESV)

After he had to see to believe.

Indeed he did. Salvation is still free for those who did not see.
'Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”'
(Joh 20:29 ESV)

Blind faith is a beautiful blessing.

You can say that again.
I just read that passage the other day again and Jesus was absolutely right.....of course.

What the false prophets we are discussing have done is to offer a different Jesus who they say is the spirit brother of Lucifer.
They say that God was once a man who became a god.
They teach a different gospel from a false god and commingled that with the true God of the Bible.
That's why its so hard for LDS to get saved.

II Corinthians 4:3,4
"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Satan is here the false god of this world. This is the luciferian deception we are pointing out.