Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Question: a person lives a life during which he harms no one, is dependent on no one and raises and provides for a family that he raises w/ the same values. That person protects and helps others w/ lesser abilities. That person does not embrace the same belief system as do you. Is that person doomed to a fiery furnace or another form of perdition?

Simple question. What say you?

mike r

Depends.

Do you or don’t you believe him when he said:

“I am the way, the life and the truth.No man goes to the Father except through Me”.

Being a “good person “ doesn’t supercede that.

According to what is written,

So a pedophile can go to heaven by accepting Christ 30 seconds before he dies, but a good man who lives a life mirroring Christ’s teachings but never “accepts” Christ as the son of God, burns for eternity? Seriously?!

Read it for yourself, Jack.

You consider yourself as a judge of others?

I’ve read it, more times than I care to remember. You good with hanging with Hitler for eternity if he accepted Christ right before he pulled the trigger on that Luger in the bunker?

As you’ve read it more times than you care to remember what do you believe?

I’m not good with “hanging with” anybody . Period.

We will each and individually stand accountable for our deeds of commissions and omissions AND for our beliefs.

He and only He will judge for the eternities, not you, not me, not any other human.

I believe my destiny is in my hands. If the Christian God stands by and allows children to be tortured and raped, men and women to be slaughtered, mass genocide etc… then we’re on the same page.