First off I am not anti vax. I have been vaccinated for all kinds of stuff.

What the issue is with this covid vaccine for me is that we do not know much about it and especially about it's long term effects. We cannot rely on the statistics on side effects because there has not been a long term study done on the vaccine. It was rushed to implementation. The death rate directly attributed to covid is difficult to assess because most deaths are to the old and they have other health issues that may be the real cause of death. Statistics are not trust worthy because of lack of definition on what constitutes a covid death with a list of other contributing health issues.

The health officials have not explained exactly how the vaccine establishes in the body and it's effect on altering DNA, if any. How does it effect the organs, blood, lymph nodes muscles and brain? Is protection/issues passed down to offspring?

Every day the lawyers are doing ads to join lawsuits on drugs previously approved by the FDA that have shown over time to have harmful effects. This vaccine is protected from lawsuits. .Why would that be if it is proven safe? Is that because the vaccine manufacturers do not know if it is safe long term and would not of brought this vaccine to market without that protection?

What is the truth on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine? Other countries have touted it's effectiveness. Why has our government not made a conclusive statement on it's usefulness in any stage of treatment?

Fear is not a substitute for rational thought and analysis. The scare tactics, bullying, threats and attempts to force something unproven long term make me very suspicious of this particular vaccine.

Another reason to not trust the vaccine is biden's lack of interest in finding out exactly how this virus came to be. Why would our government not push hard on the find the genesis of the virus? Is our government complicit in it's creation?

Why has social media suppressed information regarding questions on all aspects of this virus and vaccine?

Why would one trust a government and media that has repeatedly lied to it's citizenry on so many issues?

Without answers to these and many other questions, is it wise to take the jab?