Originally Posted by bowman

You might want to look at the Bret Weinstein podcast when you have time. Bret Weinstein and Robert Malone discuss Pfizer data obtained via a FOIA request to the Japanese Government that indicate the spike proteins are not contained in the membranes of the cells producing them, but get into the blood and later migrate to the ovaries and bone marrow. So that's very different than your description. I'm not a medical biologist and don't have a position on this, but they present very different data and conclusions. If this is true, it sounds somewhat alarming to me. I've had both doses of the Moderna vaccine so I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I do look at dissenting positions from credible people and Weinstein and Malone seem credible to me.
You might want to look at the Bret Weinstein podcast when you have time. Bret Weinstein and Robert Malone discuss Pfizer data obtained via a FOIA request to the Japanese Government that indicate the spike proteins are not contained in the membranes of the cells producing them, but get into the blood and later migrate to the ovaries and bone marrow. So that's very different than your description. I'm not a medical biologist and don't have a position on this, but they present very different data and conclusions. If this is true, it sounds somewhat alarming to me. I've had both doses of the Moderna vaccine so I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I do look at dissenting positions from credible people and Weinstein and Malone seem credible to me.

I replied to this previously: several science expert panels have replied to this assertion and said they don’t give it any credence. I mentioned it to a colleague today, who like me has a graduate biochem degree, and he agreed the idea flies against what we know about foreign proteins in the bloodstream, I.e., they don’t hang around long at all, and he like me knows of no intrinsic toxic effect of the S protein. But I will endeavor to look further into it. I do have actual real work and actual real patients, so I may not get to it for a day or two.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars