Originally Posted by bowmanh
I have a question for Doc Rocket: What do you think of the discussion about spike proteins generated in response to the mRNA vaccines accumulating in bone marrow and the ovaries?

This is coming from Bret Weinstein (evolutionary biologist) and Robert Malone who was apparently the original developer of mRNA vaccines in the late 80s. There is a long discussion of this on Weinstein's Dark Horse podcast. They have concerns that the spike proteins were supposed to stay confined in cells near the injection site but appear to be moving and concentrating in other areas in the body. They also refer to the spike proteins as toxic.

These guys are certainly credentialed biologists so I think it's worth considering. I would say that they are not really anti vaccine but are raising concerns that the vaccines may have some problems that need to be addressed.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-easy-steps/id1471581521?i=1000525032595

Bowman, I haven’t heard Weinstein’s podcast, but he is a highly respected scientist and his concern bears scrutiny. I haven’t read anywhere in the literature about the S-protein being expressed in ovaries, but it makes sense it would show up in bone marrow (which is in large part made up of nascent leukocytes, which are the target tissue for the mRNA vaccine).

I’m not sure why anyone would refer to the S-protein as toxic. It has been shown to bind to Angiotensin receptors, which is how the virus gains entry into cells. This binding is not reversible, so the cell’s machinery breaks down the receptor-ligand complex into its component amino acids and recycles them. I am not aware of any research showing a prolonged effect that damages human cells by this or any other mechanism of the S-protein. And there has been a LOT of research on the S-protein

Another important question to be asked on this issue is how long the spike proteins persist in these tissues, and what sorts of effects do they have on those tissues? Proteins and their components (peptide chains) don’t hang around forever; in fact, the immune system recognizes them as foreign material and demolishes them quickly. Does the research show them hanging around for more than a few hours or days? This would be very surprising if found to be the case.

I don’t have answers to these questions, but if Weinstein et al. have been correct, then I’m sure some good bench scientists are looking for them.

Last edited by DocRocket; 07/23/21.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars