Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by JeffP
I linked the VAERS site that has individual cases to look at

Look everyone has an agenda and is going to play a numbers game to make a point. The truth is probably in the middle.

For me, a virus that has a 98% survival rate doesn’t add up to the government’s “urgency “ to get needles in arms.

Unless its your Mom, or wife, or child in that 2%!

Being cheated out of 10, or 20, or 30, or even possibly 40 years of life because some idiot with no clue but with a stupid agenda convinced you a vaccine was likely to kill you is a real tragedy.

My advice: get a clue and then make an INFORMED decision.

Should we not ban swimming pools? Guns? Think how many have been cheated out of 10, 20, 30, 40 or more years.

Sugar is obviously a national health problem, along with tobacco and alcohol not to mention happy meals. I haven't ever begun to address automobiles.

Why is that some believe they are getting out of life alive?

Hell, then. Let's outlaw all antibiotics, and all vaccines. And bulldoze the hospitals. Ain't none of us getting out of here alive.

Why postpone the inevitable.

Hell, give the abortionists free reign while you're at it. Them babies are just going to die someday anyway.

Sure why not. Your argument sounds just like the liberal argument for gun control, all control. I'm sorry you can't connect the dots.

I don't understand why anyone cares what anyone else does or does not do. If your vaccinated, why do you care if I'm not?

You do what is best for you and your family, I'll do what is best for mine. Easy as apple pie