Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
[quote=bowmanh]
Just a thought from a layman. We have always known the S-spike protein was toxic. That is why C-19 makes you sick.

The question becomes: how many spike protein molecules are produced in the body by the vaccine vs produced by the virus? Where do they accumulate in either case? How long do they survive in the body after injection or infection?

There has been a lot of rumor in the popular press about the S-protein being a toxic agent in and of itself, but I have seen ZERO evidence of this in the medical literature. I just did a quick Google sweep on it this morning, and from what I can tell a single journalist (Japanese) made this claim a few months ago based on a single sentence in a Pfizer internal document that was apparently taken out of context by the journalist.

Several expert panels have addressed this since then, and all have said it’s bunk. These are not Pfizer staff, or government people… they’re research scientists who make their living knowing this stuff.

The S-protein is what the SARS-CoV2 virus uses to gain entry to human cells. It’s a key to a lock, not a poison. Furthermore, there does not appear to be any evidence that the vaccine spike proteins accumulate anywhere. The vaccine stays almost completely in the site of the injection, and your immune system cells attack it and take it up at the site. The S-proteins are expressed on the surface of the vaccinated leukocytes as part of the antibody generating process and are not tossed out into the bloodstream, as some people imagine. After a period of time the cells in question are broken down and the excess proteins are recycled.

When the immune system detects a spike protein in the body it binds to it and destroys it and the viral particle it is attached to. The viruses and the spike proteins are broken down immediately. Intact viral proteins, whether from the CoV2 i virus or any other, do not accumulate anywhere. The body destroys them and reuses the components.

Thank you so much for the correction.

I had read reports from early research of introducing spike proteins into live cellular tissues with fatal results to those cells.

Either that report was more fake news dispersed to discredit the vaccine, or the research was flawed.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.