Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Diesel

The health officials have not explained exactly how the vaccine establishes in the body and it's effect on altering DNA, if any. How does it effect the organs, blood, lymph nodes muscles and brain? Is protection/issues passed down to offspring?

Answers to some of these questions have been published and available for over a year.

1 Every virus invades the cells of your body with its own RNA and causes the cells to replicate the virus. This is how a virus reproduces. It makes the host replicate copies, which often kills the host cell.

This is also how the RNA type vaccines work. The shot introduces a measured amount of RNA which invades cells and causes those cells to reproduce the "S spike protein". The cells do not produce a live, or viable virus. They only produce the "S spike protein" portion of the virus in quantities far less than would be introduced by an actual Covid infection.

The "S spike protein" is injurious to some cells in the body. The body's immune system learns to recognize this injurious protein and then attacks any virus with that protein as part of its structure.

Now, since humans are a biological entity, and we did not come off of an assembly line with identical parts and systems, this process is more effective in some individuals, and more hazardous to some individuals than others.

The most reliable information reports that these vaccines are 95% to 96% efficacious in preventing C-19 infections with the other 5% suffering much less severe symptoms than their nonvaccinated counterparts.

Some are sensitive enough to the "S spike protein or their immune systems so ineffective that they do become sick from the vaccine injection and even possibly die. Death occurs in about 2/1000 of a percent of those vaccinated.

But consider if a person is this sensitive to the amall amount of "S spike protein" delivered by the mechanism of the shot, what would a full blown viral infection likely do?

2 how does the vaccine affect organs and tissues?
We have people running around with the vax for well over six months? But honestly there is no valid proof of long term safety.

3 Is protection passed down to offspring?
Absolutely not. No more so than becoming immune to any other virus via infection or inoculation.

Your chromosomal DNA is not altered by the vaccine. Just as your inheritable DNA is not altered by infection with any virus.

This is especially true of females, as the eggs are formed and stored in the ovaries before the girl is even born.

Unless those chromosomes are damaged after formation (such as by Chemo, or radiation) all of the female's contributions to heredity are determined before she is born.

My question on your hypothetical theory is if it’s this simple to fix something so fast then why is there no cure for cancer? Now I am 52 years old I have not hardly been sick in my whole life until I took one vaccine for the flu. Within less then a week I was sicker than I have ever been in my life, so prior to this and every since then I have not been sick so what is your theory on this? Go ahead and say I already was getting the flu and I call it bullshi#. I had colon cancer 9 years ago I am a diabetic and have high blood pressure. I had a nephew 41 years old die from the so called covid vaccine no underlying or health issues at all! So tell me why I should take it?
With all of this said I personally believe before everyone knew what was going on (covid) all of the guys I work with and myself had it. We had some sinus issues some of them had cough issues and low grade fever for a few weeks in December 2019. 5 of the guys went to their doctors and was checked for the flu all came back negative and was told they had sinusitis and bronchitis because nothing else could be found. So this is what has me all confused in all of this vaccine and covid stuff!