Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by JeffP
I linked to VAERS site that has individual cases to look at

Look everyone has an agenda and is going to play a numbers game to make a point. The truth is probably in the middle.

For me, a virus that has a 98% survival rate doesn’t add up to the government’s “urgency “ to get needles in arms.

Unless its your Mom, or wife, or child in that 2%!

Being cheated out of 10, or 20, or 30, or even possibly 40 years of life because some idiot with no clue but with a stupid agenda convinced you a vaccine was likely to kill you is a real tragedy.

My advice: get a clue and then make an INFORMED decision.

From CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/past-seasons.html
FLU case in millions per year
2017/2018 45
2018/2019 36
2019/2020 38

If you feel the need during this “epidemic “ go get one.
If you feel my decision is uninformed, I will somehow learn to
Live with it....

So it is your assertion that "about" 40 out of 1,000,000 who become infected with the flu will die from it? The numbers I have seen support that.

So that gives the "flu" a .004% death rate compared to the commonly accepted .2% death rate from C-19. The Covid is 50 times more likely to kill you if you catch it, compared to the "flu". Hundreds of millions get the flu vaccine every year. For something that is 99.996% survivable.

Perhaps they wish to avoid the days of pain and misery, lost work days, and chance of infecting loved ones associated with a disease which is 99.996% survivable.

Comparing the yearly flu vaccines to an mRNA vaccine is like comparing a Pee-wee hockey team to the Lightning.

What is your advice on taking or not taking the shot?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.