Originally Posted by DocRocket
fubarski, I'm real broke up to realize that my feet of clay have shattered your faith in me. Real broke up.

I was a bit wrong on my timing on how bad the epidemic was gonna be a year ago. I didn't know how bad it was gonna get until January. So yeah, I got it wrong. Mea fecking culpa. It ain't the first time and it won't be the last time. But I console myself with the fact that my work over the past year has saved quite a few lives. I lost a lot of folks, too. Some of them were too far gone, and God knows who we really had a shot at saving. COVID deaths were and are hard ones to choke down, and I've seen way more than I ever wanted to. But I've learned, and so has my profession, and I think we are doing better now.

That's what we do in medicine. We work with the information we have, and do our best with what we know, and we learn by our mistakes. And I take great comfort in knowing that there will always be bitter and twisted people like you who will ever remind me of my fallibility.

But hey, there's lots of folks way smarter and better looking than you who don't like me, so I guess I can deal with your disappointment. Don't choke on your spleen, kid. It tastes awful and in the end you'll die.

You is really good at givin yourself a handjob.

But then again, not a lotta distance travelled in *that* endeavor, either, by hand or foot.

Hadda look up feet of clay. Thought you was stuck in the mud, and couldn't log in.

I quoted a small part of the things you posted last year that didn't have any basis for support at that time, and turned out ta be wrong.

Just as people have the right ta remain silent, and can't seem ta do it, early in the bolo-19 scare warmup, you had the right ta say that doctors don't really know what was goin on, and that with time, the problem could be understood, and dealt with.

But you didn't do that. You posted that "the science isn't settled", when of course the coronavirus family of viruses was, and is, well understood and has been for decades.

You posted that isolation would prevent hospitals being overwhelmed, with no basis for that assumption, which is why it turned out ta be wrong.

And you posted a number of other predictions which happened to coincide with the projections made by those interested in promoting the hysteria.

I can't tell if that was a mistake of the head, or of the heart, but I *do* know, that you're following the same path in the support of the fakeccines you've posted recently.

You admit in your latest analysis that nobody knows what the long-term effects might be, but you are pushing through that fact in supporting the safety of the shots.

You claim now that "the science is settled", when in fact the treatments have little history behind them, compared to knowledge of the coronavirus.

What if you're wrong about the long term safety of the shots, as you were wrong about your initial analysis of the course of treatment for the bolognavirus?

There's nothing wrong with admitting that there is, at this time, an insufficient knowledge base to reach a conclusion relative to the merits of the fakeccines, but again you didn't do that.

Except when it came to your own blood, of course.

If you're going to be a shot cheerleader, it's only fair to examine the history of your past predictions, is it not?

Apparently, not.

Your input won't affect any action I may or may not take even with my spleen.

All I can do is look forward, and hope for your patients' sakes that, someday, you'll be as good a doctor as you think you are.