Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Windfall
You guys are sure a suspicious lot. You believe the news about the fires, hot weather, floods out east, micro chip shortage, Olympics..., but mention Covid and it's all BS. Then too you are all talking about mortality. What about being sicker than you have ever been or risking getting an $850,000. hospital bill like our friend Kathy who is "recovered" with life long respiratory issues who needs a walker now to get around? Sure most people recover from Covid, but why risk getting it in the first place? My insurance man got it alone up at his cabin last bow season and he was so weak that he couldn't pick up his bow. He told me that he knew he was in trouble and that if he'd of had a manual transmission car, he might not have been able to make it back into town to get help. We could have achieved herd immunity by now if so many people didn't politicize the shot. Mississippi has the lowest vaccination rate in the nation and the highest Covid infection rate per capita. It might not be a coincidence that they also have the poorest education system in the country? You all have a small pox shot scar, got a polio shot, get a tetanus and your kid won't get into school without an MMR shot... But the CDC and Covid-19 or it's variants is all Bull S*it. Where does your moral high attitude come from by being a bull head? YOU are the reason that they are locking down the entire country again.

Herd immunity can be reached by infection also.

Especially among the less vulnerable. I know a lot of people who have been infected and not had any issues.

Why is no one reporting on antibody testing to determine how much of the population has already been infected. We only here the certain statistics.