Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I certainly can’t define any one thing as the main reason some blacks feel compelled to act out in public with a show of complete lack of maturity, class, respect for themselves, and of course others.

So many things have been asked for and provided to black communities in need of financial and educational assistance over the years.

Mentoring programs developed, Boys & Girls clubs funded, community resources up the ass made available. And of course hiring practices to help move blacks into better paying jobs. Nothing seems to control or slow the growth of distance and disgust between how we as white people see some black folk and vice-a-versa.

I wonder if it’s even possible to arrive at factual truths, call it ownership on both sides of the race card and just admit the failures, then make some radical changes. Knowing that these changes are absolutely going to spark fits of rage, probably on both sides.

Holding people accountable is likely a start. Me being white, I have found myself wondering why good, black citizens, who get mislabeled by the behavior of others haven’t collectively come together and in essence, culled or policed their own in ways that leave no question to observers in their communities that this behavior will not be tolerated. Thinking Black Panther type of education on their own people. I’m laughing, almost at this thought.

But then the same could be said for us, as white folk...Why haven’t we culled or policed the POS whites who bring harm, shame, and disrespect to those who are trying to live together without too much drama?

Maybe the answer to the latter of my questions to cull POS whites is even more difficult. Wouldn’t we need to not only work the inner cities, and rural towns to clean up our white system abuser? Wouldn’t we need to reach into the halls of corporate America, .gov and the financial elites who are possibly the true architects of creating this vast and growing division between people?

Maybe it’s all by their design to prevent all people from coming together under one banner and collectively returning the power back to the American people.

I certainly don’t know. I’m just getting old, I guess, and the obvious change in power and control structure sure doesn’t look like the powerful want us as a people to work together. To me, it smells of fear in the ranks of the elites.

🦫

Beav, good post.

re: the part I added BOLD to..........................are you old enough to remember Lyndon B Johnson.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There’s a lot of good black folk. Same as a lot of good white folk.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]