Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MrWilson
In otherwords , you got nothing.

Mmm, nope.

I think I addressed that pretty clearly.

Maybe find a black friend to read it to you.

chuckle

Anyone that thought they had some black friends , did your eyes get opened during the Obama years ? How about during that hands up dont shoot and BLM thing ? Then they showed their true "color" and how no matter what they always side with race. And us old white men are racist and the problem ! uh huh

I don’t see any black Americans on here telling me white people are bad.

I do see a lot of stupid white people saying stupid white people schit though.

You're the one on here pushing the lieberal "it's whiteys fault" BS you were successfully indoctrinated with.

Hey, crackers made the guns they used, crackers made the businesses they burned, crackers made the cars they stole and the white chicks the rape and kill. Yep. Whiteys fault. Whitey brought them over here too.

Humm.

Was it whiteys fault in Haiti, Congo, Nigeria, Zimbabwe?

Why don't you tell us if we'd just make things here as they are in Zimbabwe things would be ok? I mean, whiteys can't help being white can they?

If by “whitey” you mean white liberals are to blame for all our nation’s problems, you would be correct.

If you have questions about ooga-booga countries ask Birdwatcher. My comments are in the context of the United States.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house