Originally Posted by BlueLk
This place is so full of racist dick suckers
You sound like a lib. The “racist” card only works on sheeple. Speaking out of the mainstream obvious truths doesn’t make someone racist. It’s mostly the same people that believe that people can pick a gender that believe genetics only effect skin color, as though that would have been the key genetic factor to evolve.

Diversity by definition means differences and is derived from division rather than cohesion. If races are diverse and different how can we all be the same in IQ and impulse control? When blacks joke about whites not being able to jump are they being racist? Or making a generalized statement that most of us know has a certain amount of truth to it?

Who the Fugg truly cares if someone else really is a racist? It’s mostly just a weaponizd term used by the left and other morons. So fuggin what. Blacks don’t care if you call them racist, Mexicans don’t either, neither do the Asians care if you call them racist. All of those groups view the world through the prism of race more than Caucasians do. I don’t like thieves, liars, or rude people. I Really couldn’t call less about someone else’s racism either real or imagined.

I doubt if there is anyone on this site “racist” or not that would think it okay to bully, mistreat, and name call someone based solely on race.