pointer,

I don't much like to Fish,but I really do love to Catch and can...as per whim.(grin)

Might coulda been a snare,or perhaps he was contending an Ugly Bitch in the early AM and it were his only move. Cain't say for certain,but it do add more than a leetle panache to the quotient. Will prolly never see another,of like configuration.

[Linked Image]

You'd haveta knock a coupla more tires offa one,to slow one down.(grin)

'lia,

What don't horn you up?!?

You'd cross 12 lanes of traffic,with your eyes closed...to retrieve a rubber dick tossed to the other side.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'ball,

Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that you are devoid the minimum sense requisite,to savvy how incredibly [bleep] clueless you are?!? Congratulations? Laffin'!

I mean you were really doing "great" there for a spell and had your Imagination and Pretend working overtime. On the average,once you Imagine something,how long until you can Pretend it to be "real"? Your Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhukkery is a riot!

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination a bit more,so you can Pretend something else you "think" that you "know" to be "real". Laffin'!

Caught him sleepin' in one of my boats.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Bless your heart and kudos on doing your "best",with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Laffin'!

What next?!? You gonna tell me how that one time at Band Camp,you stuck a flute in your poozy?!??

Laffin'!