SquatToPee,

I forget how "harrowing" of a notion it is for you,to leave the safe confines of your couch. Never knowed either,that your fear of water is sooooo great. It is a right proper Dichotomy,that your Greatest Fears,are what folks who live outside your Cement Jungle,do daily.

Can the kids walk out the front door and swim/play in the ocean,as per their whim? Yes,of course. Do they do so often? Not much more than every day. Laffin'!

Be sure and mention aloud,even more things that scare you and keep you indoors...you poor poor Clueless Kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Dooshmike,

Oh it's a [bleep] of a lot funnier than that,but unfortunately The Paper Hat Brigade cain't know why and really think they are doing "great".

Laffin'!

wrongway,

Imitation is THE most sincere form of flattery and there's no slightin' your haste in trying to shoot for the stars. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

It ain't like you could pry your kchunt from the couch and actually do something. Laffin'!

Perhaps consider shooting SquatToPee a PM and you two stupid whining kchunts can bolt your Imagination and Pretend together and really ring the [bleep] bell. Don't forget to extoll "all" the things you "do",all the things you "know" and muse your "results" in compilation. Laffin'! I look forward to The Axis Of Imagination's "hard charging" Tales of all the things that almost got did,all the wares that were almost used and from all the places you pin-headed [bleep] almost been. Do not forget to wax eloquent upon how you Window Licking Kchunts,could "almost" afford a camera to "capture" "all" that you "do",as well.

You poor stupid [bleep] couldn't knock the new,offa used pair of boots.

Wow +P+.

Rancho',

My front yard is the Great Abyss,as per SquatToPee's "experience".

She's simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with.

Bless her heart.