Dooshmike,

I've seen me influence more than alotta purchases,for more than alotta reasons...all of which bear fruit.

Funny how it actually works.

Laffin'!

I'd strongly recommend taking notes and applying same.

Hint.

'ball',

You Whining Kchunt...NOONE can make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Clueless Schit,than you can. Congratulations?!?

Only YOU,can stop YOU,from saying stupid schit. Hint. Just sayin'. Laffin'!

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you being powerless in that refrain and extry points awarded for pointing fingers,trying to off your amazing Dumbfhukktitude as being someone else's "fault".

Sweetie...it's all you and it sure as [bleep] is an amazing performance! Here's to you doing your best,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Laffin'!

Still looking forward to you "telling" me about Bears,not that a Soup Can ain't [bleep] hilarious,for a million reasons you'll never be able to savvy. Laffin'!

Wow +P+!

G',

What didja' almost do today,what didja' almost do it with and where didja' almost do it?!? Laffin'!

The Texas Version of everything...is simply [bleep] hilarious!

Congratulations?!?

laker,

Exceedingly GOOD call,to go right to your long suit and start Whining out of the [bleep] gate. Congratulations?!?

If only because it's the only thing you can bring to the table.

Laffin'!

Do you figure your next Whine,will surpass this first effort?

Laffin'!

'lia,

I take it you are still red-assed from your Stupid [bleep] Ladder "System"?!? That schit was/is FUNNY! Bless your heart.

If you can summons enough Imagination,to Pretend to find me "mistaken",please point it out and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your stupidity. You are doing "great". Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise" that not one of you Whining Clueless Kchunts,would touch a Bear with a 10' pole. I "wonder" why that is?!?

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo [bleep] hard.

Now tell me about how that one time,at Band Camp...you stuck a flute in your poozy.

Keep it real,you "hard charger".

Laffin'!

Perhaps consider lobbing a cartoon,to frost your plagiarized pics poignantly. Google it.

Laffin'!