laker,

I ain't no fun to try and keep pace with,that goes without saying. Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that even someone as [bleep] Stupid as you,knows better than to try?!? Laffin'!

Please don't let them facts,interrupt you Whining Kchunts' EPIC Hissy Fit and fascinating Vagina Monologue...if only because it is funnier than [bleep]. Be sure to skirt ALL things Bear,as well as ALL things else and stay with The Whine,you are doing "great". Laffin'!

Appreciate your chiming in and sharing your Imagination and Pretend.

Bless your heart.

You "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

Looks to be a Blue Thunder/1141-S Day. Light is waning and that hopefully means raining,which needs no explaining. Say it fast. Keep me posted on what you're gonna almost do,almost do it with and where you's almost gonna do it.

You Do Nothing Dumb [bleep] are a riot!

Laffin'!

(addendum)

laker,

I've expressed my profound gratitude often,in regards to you poor poor stupid [bleep]' perpetual display of sheer and utter Do Nothing Dumbfhukkery. Please don't slight the magnitude of that gratitude and keep in the back of your pointy head,that it's only funny...because you are doing your BEST.

Bless your hearts.

Laffin'!

Re-GOOD call,to skirt the works.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: yet another [bleep] Window Licker)

DogKchunter,

Shhhhhhhh...you's going to let the cat outta da' bag,when you untap the vast and little known "Alaskan Spring Salmon Runs",which attribute commensurately in non-lineal fashion to Bear skull sizing. Laffin'! You INCREDIBLY stupid [bleep].

Now which month was this "harrowing" Training?!? As per your uncanny amount of "experience",what do a "mature bear" typically score,as per your Imagination and it's Pretend? Please dabble "particulars" on how you's able to correlate them "findings",given "all" the Bears you've "seen" in your "Life". Laffin'!

PLEASE don't slight the humor of your Dumbfhukktitude,because you really are doing "great". You poor poor stupid [bleep],you'd not be able to discern a Rat from a [bleep] Cat.

[bleep] WOW +P+!

Laffin'!

I'll tell you this,if Alaska had Spring Salmon Runs...I'd [bleep] pull the pin here on Kansas ASAP and move there myself!!

(Addendum: laker has a Fresh Whine)

laker,

Please don't forget,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Congratulations? Bless your heart. Just sayin'. Hint. Laffin'!

You are doing "great".

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo [bleep] hard,you poor poor Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumb [bleep].

You ALMOST said sumptin' about Bears.

Laffin'!