Originally Posted by Boxer

(Addendum: yet another [bleep] Window Licker)

DogKchunter,

Shhhhhhhh...you's going to let the cat outta da' bag,when you untap the vast and little known "Alaskan Spring Salmon Runs",which attribute commensurately in non-lineal fashion to Bear skull sizing. Laffin'! You INCREDIBLY stupid [bleep].

Now which month was this "harrowing" Training?!? As per your uncanny amount of "experience",what do a "mature bear" typically score,as per your Imagination and it's Pretend? Please dabble "particulars" on how you's able to correlate them "findings",given "all" the Bears you've "seen" in your "Life". Laffin'!

PLEASE don't slight the humor of your Dumbfhukktitude,because you really are doing "great". You poor poor stupid [bleep],you'd not be able to discern a Rat from a [bleep] Cat.

[bleep] WOW +P+!

Laffin'!

I'll tell you this,if Alaska had Spring Salmon Runs...I'd [bleep] pull the pin here on Kansas ASAP and move there myself!!

Are we back to one post a day? Editing posts prior to mine to respond? BTW, every time you attempt to insult me my boner gets a little bigger.
Hint:

I believe it was June that I was in your neck of the woods. Maybe July...Don't totally remember as it was 10 years ago. The training wasn't "harrowing" either. It was actually kind of pathetic, but that's to be expected given I was in the Marines doing some training with the Coasties laugh.

You are living the life there for sure...I passed up a FS job in Craig a few years ago because I didn't want to sell my horses and I enjoy elk hunting too much. Not that I couldn't just come back home every year to do it. I hunt bears here too, but not very much. Never did get too into it. Haven't even attempted it yet this year. I really don't feel like skinning those stinky bastids out.