'ball',

You are indeed a Whining Do Nothing Kchunt,as per your accurate speculations. But hell...who would know better than you,how incredibly [bleep] little you do?!? Laffin'!

Slow day,only halfa dozen Trouts and none better than 32". Water fell a bunch and rain will kindle that fire,in nuclear fashion. Think it'll happen?!? Laffin'!

Anywhooo,I cut the foray a couple/few rivers short of the usual,so as to chase crummy parts. [bleep] canopy door hinge puked and I need to change oil in it to boot,as well as a boat or two. Found a scope box that Big Momma had rat-holed and there was a 6x Fixed [bleep],with caps. Am hoping my newest 17HMR arrives this next week,as well as the McMillan T-Hole Sillywet Annie 54R handle...though I reckon I can make due,if the weather curtails the Mail. Laffin'!

Hey,wasn't you "telling" me "all about" Bears there for a spell?!? What the [bleep] happened? Didja' run outta the requisite amount of Imagination and Pretend,to try and make that ruse fly? Or was you just gonna hold pat,on the sweet "satisfactions" that is solely your's and just flaunt a [bleep] Soup Can and call it "good"? I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo [bleep] hard.

Mebbe give the Secret Squirrel Dog Whistle a toot and summons The Troops,as I'm purty sure I'm on the ropes and you've masterfully arranged the upper hand,with your Daring Do Nothing Dumbfhukkery. Laffin'!

Just [bleep] WOW +P+!!!

I better turn a wrench or two,gun a zero and confirm come-ups.

Keep Whining aloud,as the hilarity is OFF the [bleep] charts!

Dooshmike,

Them Alaskan Guys seem to have ALL the [bleep] fun,for sure. I swear they've something Red Hot going on,day in and day out! Here I am trying to make due in Kansas and them bastards are constantly rubbing it in.

Perhaps if I work 49 nights in a row?!?

Laffin'!

(Addendum)

Dooshmike,

If only to get the Window Lickers goin' on yet another Whine,I've only cut a minimum of 100 million bd ft of timber.

I got Kansas fairly well slicked up.

Laffin'!