FB2

Sir, with all due respect, you've 8K posts and are just now coming to that realization.

I've had the pleasure of B's acquaintence on three different websites over the past six years or so.

It's always the same Schtick. Years ago at least the Pix were fresh. Now, not so much. B don't play well with others.

Have you ever heard the story about the woman that walks outside her cabin. It's cold and snowing out. She spies a serpent in the middle of the road, half frozen. She decides to pick it up, bring it inside and see whether she can revive it. She puts it by the fire for a bit, pour a little mile in a saucer. After a while she see's it's reviving, so she picks it up and holds it to her breast. The viper bites her and gives her the juice. She immediately thows the serpent down on the floor and exclaims, I saved your life, I warmed you, revived you and fed you, I saved your life, and this is how you repay me. The serpent sez "lady, you knew I was a snake when you picked me up.
To bite is their nature.
To expect anything different from B in his responses to any but his sycophants is foolish on your part as it belies his nature.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/25/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.