SuperKchunt,

Perhaps this is Prime Time for you to give your Secret Squirrel Dog Whistle a 90psi blast and summons The Do Nothing Gang and you "hard chargers" can fill out your Hurt Feeler reports and denote what it's "fair" for me to take pics of. Laffin'!

You might wanna poll the gals on what camera equipment I can use,so as to keep that "fair" too.

I'm only (5) Airports from the house,then it's Cast & Blast. Cain't wait to hear the Ruling of you poor poor slobbering kchunts,so as to keep it all "fair". Be sure and keep adding to your incredibly long list of WELL founded insecurities...if only for the hilarity that is oblivious to you. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Dooshmike,

She's just another cross-eyed Drooling Retard,simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with.

Luckily for her,Imagination and Pretend are free...so she too can "contribute".

Laffin'!

(Addendum: for AKH)

Swapped gates and boarding is delayed.

Anywhoo...it is indeed a fact and one of life's HILARIOUS constants,that them who Whine the most,"do" the least. SuperKchunt LOVES to connect them dots obliviously,by doing her "best" and spending "all" that time "Outdoors". Laffin'!

Hoping the gals can mebbe summons another picture of a Soup Can,or something equally "magnificent". I'm forced to "settle" for Booners and Chrome.(grin)

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooo [bleep] hard!

Wow +P++!

(Re-addendum: for yet another perpetually clueless Window Licker)

SquatToPee,

Still saving for your first camera,you "hard charger" you. Looking forward to that Excuse,more Whining and "all" the "particulars"of your "results".

Knock it outta Da Park Toots and go FULL Retard,if only as per your always.

Laffin'!

(Re-re-addendum: For yet another Clueless [bleep] Window Licker)

G,

You INCREDIBLY Stupid Kchunt,your uncanny "ability" to take Stupidity to places it's never been before,is offa the [bleep] charts hilarious. Congratulations?!?

Jeezus [bleep] you poor poor ignorant kchunts are AMAZING in your Dumbfhukktitude.

Two thumbs up...for doing your "best"!

Laffin'!