'lia,

You fall offa your ladder and bump your pointy head?!?

Laffin'!

Cheer up,that pickle were sluiced at 15yds.

Just sayin'.

SuperKchunt,

Well...the Thread is Titled: "Spring Bears...",if only to confuse you further and to give you something else to Whine about,along with your incredibly long list of insecurities. Congratulations?!?

When was the last time you were outside?

Laffin'!

Just got to the house and am gearing up,with my crummy warming up.

Thinkin' l'lI roll Retro and rock the fabulous 1D3/17-40 melding and schlep a video camera or two,if only for good measure. Trying to decide which rifle to tote streamside this afternoon and SAS makes a good point for Blue Thunder and mebbe it'll get the initial nod. I reckon there will be more than a few knives,in more than a few packs,along with a long list of other wares beyond your means,abilities and comprehension.

Looking forward to your Vagina Monologue,regarding how none of it is "fair".

Laffin'!

Film at 11:00.

'smoker,

Might you just be inferring,that the Texas Version of everything,is simply [bleep] hilarious? Laffin'!

G' can only do the best she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with and is at the mercy of her comprehension...which certainly do her NO [bleep] favors.

The depths of The Do Nothing Gang's stupidity,is wellllllllllll beyond [bleep] amazing.

Wow +P+!

G',

You don't stand corrected,you stand simply [bleep] clueless...despite doing your "best". Any barbed-wire or pointy boot pics,or better yet a [bleep] Soup Can? Laffin'!

Congratulations?!?

SquatToPee,

If you could Imagine to Pretend being able to afford a camera,which one would it be?

Laffin'!

wrongway,

Did you and SquatToPee Ninja at the same Mall?!?

Laffin'!

Greenhorn,

B&C is simply a series of dimensions,that extrapolate nicely to relative magnitude. If it horns you up to have your name in Coloring Books,simply do so.

I could give less than a schit,but the dimensioning is handy to subtend with...if only to your chagrin.

Consider Whining more,as I enjoy a good high-pitched Hissy Fit.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: The [bleep] Window Lickers are on FIRE)

Greenhorn,

You are at the mercy of what you "think" you "know" and I find it curious,that you like to perpetually reiterate what a stupid [bleep] you are. Looking forward to you "telling" me about Bears and/or anything else you'd like...if only because it will be funnier than [bleep].

It'd take a spell to line up 100's of blades,but I thunked it funny to hang a few,if only to give Whiners something to [bleep] Whine about. Be sure to "tell" me about knives too. Laffin'!

It'd a be a GOOD race,to determine who's seen fewer BIG Bears,between you,wrongway,SuperKchunt and fireball. You gals hash it out,for Braggin' Rights.

Laffin'!

wrongway,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please. Only you know how badly,you GOTTA talk about cock.

Bless your heart.

As an aside,Goose Poop made it into the crummy too.

Just sayin'.