Mooner,

That's a Fourtuple of Big Silvey's,running ala PTO from the crank of bucking saw's powerhead,mated to an aircraft landing gear pump...drinking from a reservoir integral to a custom aluminum pack. I realize it ain't as Skookum as Dumbhorn's teflon Burger Flipper,that she drives at Burger Queen. Laffin'!

4-rams is only good for 250 tons. Never have seen or heard of a bottle jack being used,but perhaps someone,somewhere,gived it a whirl. Often toted 4-rams and have used as many as 6,but tended to draw the line at 5. Mainly because they ain't exactly handy and it takes a fair amount of ATF to swing that many rams and transferring fluid sucks...so had no call to go crazy on the rams. There's a fair amount of Riggin' in the strip,with (3) saws and that much metal,which do require more than a leetle mettle.

In the unit pictured,(4) was the line,because I had a dedicated Climber and dedicated Yarder to pull everything that couldn't be jacked. key to stacking jingle,was to use 'em sparingly,if only obviously. Purty good ride for the Donkey Puncher,to pull 'em his way and to get loose of same.(grin) 'Course that constant will fly over their pointy heads too. Laffin'!

That frame was taken to the right of the draw,nearing the cliff. The Pulling Yarder,obviously setting atop Gobbler's Knob(if only to horn wrongway up) and well up/over the waterfall...only had to pull a few,thus far into the fray.

Like SuperKchunt always says: "Money DO grow on trees".

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Few things funnier,than giving The Paper Hat Brigade slack on the rope and lettin' 'em really crank up their [bleep] Whining.

Laffin'.

Early Bird gets the worm and I'd not be suplized to bump a lettle Chrome today. Water is low,so it'll be an 1141-S Day,in both GL3 and GLX.

Film at 11:00...so it'll give 'em time to concoct more Excuses and perfect their Whine.

Laffin'!