SuperKchunt,

Sweetheart...you are gonna have to hide your crossed-eyes and drooling yap behind far more than a $9 knife,to improve any/all images of yourself. You are outta skin to boot. Laffin'!

Lemme fuel your Imagination for you,if only to bolster your Pretend and connect more than a few dots for you Drooling Dumbfhukks. Then you "hard chargers" can fling PM's,summons The Axis Of Imagination and fling some fresh heartfelt Whines and some new Excuses. Laffin'!

I'd not wanna start out with a Clearcut,as that wouldn't be fair. The added humor of a Select Cut stumping you Clueless Kchunts,will only add to the incredible hilarity you've mustered thus far. Laffin'!

Always adds a perspective,to gun a frame from where you dealt death. He's face planted in this frame,having been laced with a .224" &5'max at 3150fps.

[Linked Image]

Lookin' back,part way...enroute to claim The Prize.

[Linked Image]

Funny how it actually works.

[Linked Image]

Always nice to catch colors in their native surroundings.

[Linked Image]

I thunked it a nice touch to add the single empty to the fray,dote on the beloved Classics a smidge,be sure to proffer THE Call,extoll the virtues of a S30V(Goggle it) Whammer and correlate the sanctity and warm/fuzzy of POA/POI intersections being a given.

[Linked Image]

Now of course them constants sail over your pointy head and tinfoil hat,which adds more than a whole [bleep] buncha humor to the equation. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

If only to fuel your Imagination a touch more and to coax your Pretend along,I'll feign my "surprise" that the victim were murdered in a strip I cut. Please tell yourself that you could and be sure to add them pics to your 'bucket account. Laffin'!

'Nother for posterity and if it helps,tell folks you shot this frame too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

You poor poor stupid [bleep]...you couldn't knock the new,offa Used pair of boots.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

wrongway,

Fascinating that your Imagination and it's Pretend,are consumed with your [bleep] and you are powerless in it's refrain. Congratulations?!?

Here's to you doing your best,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Laffin'!

'tiam,

One of these days I'll save the jingle to travel North and West...hopefully making it to Orygun.

Seems like you guys got it going on!

That Bear is BEAUTIFUL and it would damned near cough up enough rug,to make a pair of ankle tall house slippers.

Congratulations?!?

Yep...BEST [bleep] Thread EVAH!!!!!