The point is that you didn't. Bristoe is asking for your source compadre.

Bush is presiding over the worst economic period since the great Depression. He is also the instigator of what is turning into the biggest military fiasco since Vietnam-if not tactically, economically. He said flat-out, that he would sign an extension of the Assault Weapons Ban if one were put before him. This after he portrayed himself as a good friend to gun owners. He is presiding over the defense of the Washington DC gun laws. He has almost single-handedly dismantled the conservative aspect of the Republican Party and is more than anybody, responsible for us going from a majority in both Houses of Congress to one in neither. I would put him below President Carter and above LBJ and Nixon as to POTUS in my lifetime. He is a failure and an anathema to conservative values.

I would be remiss to not mention his Presidency being during the largest expansion of the debt and deficit in US history. He was responsible for most of it.

An oilman in the Whitehouse during the biggest run up of oil prices in history. Draw your own conclusions.