Originally Posted by Qtip
I'd vote for Bush a third time without any hesitation whatsoever. The best the liberals have offered in recent history don't hold a candle to him because of the one thing they all lack.....CHARACTER. He had the worst event in American history since Pearl Harbor dumped into his lap and has done everything he could humanly do to protect this land of ours. I believe his wife has ALWAYS been proud to be an American. And I believe his faith is honest and true and based on truth, not twisted theology. I get tired real fast of all the Bush hate going on in our country and place the blame squarly on the shoulders of the whining Dems that still can't get over the fact that he was elected twice. Instead of blaming their own misguided ideals they blame and hate Bush for everything wrong that happens. What a vile and sickening bunch they have shown themselves to be. Until the Dems wake up and chit-can the radical left from their party they will sooner or later suffer beyond repair. God bless George Bush, and his family!

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

Vomity barf barf.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.