Originally Posted by nemesis
Mr.Antlers,

Just a few comments on your GWB assertions:

"That's easy...he LIED when he led our country into believing there were "WMD's" in Iraq, and they were "an imminent threat to us", and took us to war based on those lies.

If you had done your "internet research" here Mr. Antlers, you would have discovered that EVERYONE (i.e. Dems., Repuplicans, British Intellegence, CIA etc, etc,).... believed there were WMD's in Iraq.

"He is a thief because his policies were responsible for 'shaking down' middle class America more than anybody ever has. Our disposable income is practically nill now; higher education is so high now, insurance is so high now-these necessities take more money out of our pockets now than ever before."

Please be specific here Mr. Antlers and tell us what Bush policies were responsible for "shaking down" the middle class.
And also, how he as a "thief" has personally profited from the other increased costs that you mention?

The dollar is so devalued now, because he has borrowed hundreds of billions of dollars from China to 'fight' in Iraq, and the interest rate is practically non-existant because Wall Street wants the 'principal too';

So am I to understand that GWB is a "thief" because Congress approved appropriation requests to fund the war in Iraq?
Hmm.........

and oil has gone up in price 1000% during his term, and these energy prices are spreading throughout our economy. He has releived millions of us from our money, in every way possible.

I realize that his daughter's wedding was expensive, but did GWB really have to "relieve millions of us from our money" to pay for it?

Please be specific and tell us all how GWB directly affected the rise in energy costs in this country.

He is a moron with his "nucular" as opposed to 'nuclear', and his "strategery" to win the war on "tara". Remember the moronic look on his face when he first learned of the 9/11 attacks? What a leader! He is completely out of touch with the mass of America.

Are "moron's" capable of graduating from Yale University and the Harvard Business School and flying jet aircraft?

Tell me Mr. Antlers, what is your educational background?

He is a puppet for big business, especially big oil...he gives them whatever they want. Paybacks for all the hundreds of millions they contributed to his campaign coffers. After his second election win, when he didn't have to be concerned with winning again, that's when he turned big business loose on us...remember, these ridiculous prices didn't start skyrocketing until after he won the second time. Tax breaks for multi-billion dollar corporations?...sure...let 'em have it. Taxpayers to subsidize billion dollar corporations?...sure...let 'em have it. All at the expense of the American taxpayer.

I'll assume this is just an off the wall "rant" on your part and let it go at that.

And he is responsible for over 4000 American dead in Iraq, not to mention tens of thousands of Iraqis, or more.

Are all the other Presidents who sent American soldiers into battle murderers also?

If not, why not?

But don't take 'my' word for it...do your own research...it's available in volumes on the internet."

Mr. Antlers, I suggest you expand your information gathering horizon a little beyond the "internet"...........you may be surprised at what you discover out there in the real world!

The 'real world'? You mean the Republican World...where all Republicans are good and all Democrats are bad...where your opinions and observations are 'fact'...where invalidating a Republican talking point is labeled a 'diversion'...where everything that happens that's bad for America is the fault of the Democrats...no thanks. Your reality and mine appear to be two very different things. Incidentally...the idiot 9/11 hijackers also flew jet aircraft...and Ivy League degrees 'can' be bought.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.