Maybe the question that needs to be asked is; What you do you expect from U.S. corporations?

Do you expect them to be competitive with corporations from around the world? Are you happier if Airbus lands the big contact or Boeing? Shouldn't it come down to who can offer the better price or should all US airlines have to buy from Boeing?

Do you expect them to lose money for the good of a few, or should they just stick to making profits for their shareholders? Are they supposed to pay their employees $20/hr for a job that someone in another country will do for $2/hr? Are they suppose to stay in the US until they go bankrupt or are they allowed to relocate abroad if necessary?

Are they supposed to be patriots? I believe they're more patriotic than they may appear, the telecom companies were more than willing to share their data with the NSA to help combat terrorism. It was the Dems and their legal wing the ACLU that cried about that one, scared them with lawsuits, etc. Corporations have a long history of being helpful to US intelligence. Or is that just another example of Big Brother?

Do you expect corporations to lose money? Or is just paying their federal and state taxes enough? Exxon paid more in tax last year to the US government than their shareholders received in profits. Are you upset that they aren't "nicer" to people? Us corps donate millions to non-profits and charities in this country.

Someone in an earier post actually said, "My Fortune 400 employer matched our 401k contribution with company stock and that stock fell from $90 to $20..." Boo Hoo, So what, you should be grateful you received a match at all. They aren't required to match chit in your 401k, in fact, they don't even need to offer a plan at all.

This constant "corporation" bashing is bordering on the absurd. State what it is that you're PO'd about or move on. BTW, it doesn't make the slightest difference in this world where your corporation is headquartered, every country in the world will bend over backwards to provide you with incentives to invest. Are you happier when Mercedes opens a plant in SC? With no union pay? Are happier when Toyota moves to Ohio...into some factory that Ford pulled out of? You make it tough for corps to do business here, they will gladly re-incorporate Bermuda.

Corporate bashing is moronic and juvenile. I was in DC during a WTO protest where mostly teen aged kids used that as a forum to loot and vandalize private property. I asked one of the masked youth, why they wore the mask if he was so commited to the anti-corporate cause? He told me that he was about to graduate soon and that he didn't want get into any trouble that might hurt his chances for a "good job"...I said, "you mean like a job with a corporation?" "Yeah."