Antlers, welcome to the fire. I apologize for some of the moronic insults you have endured here already. Most of the forums here are very polite and informative. You just happened to step into a political discussion where you were outnumbered. I had stuff to do today and long ago I quit letting internet pisssing matches pull me in to the point that I neglected business. At any rate, I agreed with a lot of what you said in the first twenty or so pages that I read before deciding I didn't have time to catch up. Please don't let a few here drive you off. There are plenty of posters here who share your disdain for big government/big business and the stranglehold it has on our fair country.

Be advised that most of these old boys are fairly decent on the other forums. They just step into some phonebooth somewhere when they see a political thread and wallah! Suddenly they emerge as Super Assclown, defender of all that is big business and big government. Of course some of them are just in love with Bush and that's as far as it goes. laugh

At any rate...party on.