Originally Posted by Qtip
antlers,

I am not part of your imaginary herd, such as the ones that exist at DailyKos. The way you came onto this forum was considered a personal attack by many who have been members longer than I. Most here don't agree with Bristoe and we trade insults all the time but it is in good fun and livens things up. And although I rarely agree with Bristoe I still respect him. You did not come here except to try to stir things up and now that you have you whine. Go home if you have one.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

The thread is about 'Bush's Legacy'...others were giving their opinions...I didn't consider them a personal attack, even though their opinions differed greatly from mine. So...how could me stating my opinions be considered a personal attack by anybody? That's a weak argument. Stirring things up, as you say, without personally attacking or insulting anybody here...and instead of open-minded criticism of my posts...I get 'you' with your "go home if you have one" comments. Maybe 'you' don't want discussion...maybe 'you' just want 'agreement' with your opinions.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.