Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by ruraldoc
I believe that in a generation,Bush will be regarded like Truman or Churchill,as a war time leader who made tough unpopular choices that were correct.

Churchill was forced out of office after WWII,his popularity at an all time low. Truman went home unloved by most americans. History has shown both had the guts to make unpopular decisions. Bush wiil be seen as the man who drew the line in the sand to protect the world from radical Islamism and it's goal of building and using nuclear weapons.

He will be proven correct if we continue to fight and are successful,or if we quit and see Israel and perhaps the US hit by nuclear weapons by radical governments emboldened by our retreat.

The stakes are high,losing is not an option,and Bush will be proven correct,one only hopes it doesn't take New York and Washington being reduced to nuclear wastelands for people to take his views seriously.

Britt

I respectfully disagree...he's done his damndest to drive this country into the ground. His administration has been the most crooked, corrupt, and treasonous in my lifetime. And I personally believe Bush is a puppet, a moron, a liar, a thief, and a mass murderer. It will take our country decades to recover, if we ever can, from his presidency. His legacy will include being a leadership that answered to nobody but itself!

[Linked Image]

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12