All I said was I didn't like the 270. He started the fight. I too have hunted some ... from the mid states to Alaska. I have friends that shoot the 270 and say they love it but admit they have to follow some of the deer farther than they do with other guns and I have friends that tried the 270 and went to other guns as they didn't like how it killed. If you love the 270.. fine !! SHOOT IT ! BUT, IF you shoot 5 or 6 animals and the bullet is NOT getting the job done the way you want it to are you going to keep playing around and maybe lose a deer or elk or what ever ?? One of my friends found his 270 killed deer 3 days later after the coyotes found it. I was a 162 " deer. Ya think he didn't try his best to find that deer ?? I will not play that game for very long. As for not being able to shoot, my plain Jane old M70 in 338 mag will shoot 4 shots @ 100 to .362 with 225 gr Partitions. FOR SURE put me on the do not read list!! People with opinions that don't agree with you are always retards and azzholes. Sorry, but all the deer I have shot with the swed HAVE dropped at the shot. In fact, to be honest... the worst time I had killing deer was with the 338 and 225 gr partitions. Had to follow one about 200 yards. I don't like that. I do NOT like things traveling that far ! I don't take chances on shooting stuff. I don't like shooting long ranges myself. I can, but I like to get as close as I possible can to KNOW I am going to get the shot I want or back off and try something else. It is all of our responsibiitys ( sorry, my spelling sucks. Part of the retard azzhole thing.} to do ALL we can to do it right the first time. Bad shooting ?? I don't think so. I try my best to get a gun to shoot as good as I can and to practice to make me good euough to get the job done too. I tried 6 different bullets in 3 different brands before I took the 270s hunting. YOU started the insults on me . That is personal right there. THAT opened the door for what I said about your wife. I do apoligize for that and I am truely sorry.
As for proof of me doing what I say I have done and where I have been, I owe you no proof by pictures. I hunt and shoot for me. I am not bragging about the things I have done or the places I have been. I was there whether you want to beleive me or not. I don't remember you being there when we hauled moose meat out of Skookum Creek camp in Alaska for 5 days. I don't remember you almost having to carry my son out of the Foal Creek drainage in Northern Id because of altitude sickness while packing elk. I am verry sure you didn't help me drag my bow killed caribou out off the tundra in knee deep snow on a plastic sled just south of Dead Horse, Alaska
I DO want to THANK YOU for making the new guy feel WELCOME !!
And from now on ... Family is off limits.