Get 'em Bob!.........I''m loving it........ grin

Originally Posted by BobinNH
My panties aren't bunched at all grin

...this is all in jest and for comparative purposes,but...you guys DO stack the deck and then compare...

....among common bullets, I see 130 6.5 AB's from Nosler at .488;270-140 AB's at .496...where's the difference?

One source of bullets? You didn't include Bergers for the 270.....I am saying the game is changing;you guys are clinging to old notions... whistle

If 6.5 is "good",and 7mm is "good" how come something in the middle cannot be just as "good"....it isn't 6.5 magic....it's bullets and barrels and you folks don't wanna see it..

6.5 mavens always say the 270 does not have the bullets.....well, here they are!What now? grin

And how come you can have a special barrel for a wildcat 6.5,and a 270 can't? What is THAT all about.....

You guys would be a riot in front of a judge under oath....I'd have you all twisted in knots in no time smile

Numbers Cocadori......I want to see the numbers....show me...prove me wrong.The bullets are now here.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.