PLEASE !! Go back and read my original post. I said nothing other than I would not own another 270 and then this guy writes a whole page about me being a retard from hell. WHERE did that come from. I offered an apoligy in my last post but when it comes to him calling me all of the things he called me... THAT is when things went bad. Are you the same "BobinNh that is on the Alaska forums ?? IF so I have seen you rip people like this before for no reason on that forum. If I say something about shooting or hunting.. that is the way it happened. I have no reason to lie to any body out there. In alot of the places we hunt good info is a gift and bad info will get you killed. According to BOB i should have shot a couple of dozen more deer that I would be unhappy with the results and bought another dozen 270 and then maybe he would be happy I met HIS standards.
IF IT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU.... CHANGE IT !! Ask me a question and I will either give you an answer or tell you "I don't know" or I will tell you it is none of your business but BOB or anyone else is getting away with the crap he pulled on here. Once again I apoligize to Bob's wife for my remark.